Are you missing a one or more teeth? It is fairly common for people to lose teeth as adults. Missing teeth can create a lot of different problems.
- Change the way you speak
- Prevent you from eating certain foods
- Make you feel self-conscious of your smile
- Create shifting problems in other teeth
There are multiple tooth replacement options:
- Bridges- They bridge the gap that the missing tooth created. There are many bridges available to fit your dental needs.
- Implants- Getting dental implants can be a long process, but they are a good solution. They are surgically implanted, so they last a long time.
- Dentures- Dentures are good for people who are missing many teeth. They look and function just like a full set of teeth.
Be sure to talk with our dental professionals to decide the best treatment options for missing teeth.